Wednesday, September 17, 2014

OPTICAL FSM 80S FIBER SPLICING MACHINE

OPTICAL FSM 80S FIBER SPLICING MACHINE
The FSM-80S is core-to-core alignment single fiber splicer succeeding to FSM-60S. In addition to
ruggedized concept, which 60S created, the 80S has a series of new features, such as "Automated
wind-protector and tube-heater" for quicker splicing cycle as well as fewer operation steps,
"innovative carrying-case design" for
quicker preparation, "powerful Li-ion battey" for longer operation, high resolution bigger LCD monitor,
and "built-in operation manuals" in various languages. Market is from backbone network installation
to opto-electronics components production for quality splice.
product/149478652-103817420/OPTICAL_FSM_80S_FIBER_SPLICING_MACHINE.html
Send Query: www.spiktel.com


1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete